Return of the Mobile Library 13th August 2020
The first visit to Shurton and Stogursey will be on Thursday 13 August:
- Babbling Brook: 12.15 – 12.45
- Greyhound Inn: 1.25 – 2.20
- Town Close (No 30) 2.25 – 3.00
In order to protect library staff and customers, the Mobile Library service will look very different as it re-launches.
• You won’t be able to browse books on the vehicle
• You can use the ‘order and collect’ service to request library books in advance – the books will be delivered
to you at your normal Mobile Library stop.
Order your library books by:
– contacting Librariesmail@somerset.gov.uk,
– going to the Somerset Libraries website, or
– phoning 0300 123 2224.
• Your Mobile Library driver will have a supply of order forms for you to complete in readiness for the next
mobile Library delivery.
• If easily accessible, the driver may be able to select the books for you from the vehicle.
In time there may be a browsing facility on the vehicle, limited to one customer on the vehicle at any time. This
will mean creating a safe distance queuing system.