Please send all emailed articles to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send articles as document attachments to emails and NOT as email text or text boxes.
PDFs are acceptable depending on the ease of transfer between layouts.
If using an image or an illustration in your contribution please be certain that it is free of copyright. Stogursey News will not be liable for costs resulting from prosecution if this condition is ignored.
Put handwritten or typed contributions in the box in the Post Office please.
If you are sending in notices – other than for our regular diary – that you would like repeated over several months please send your copy in by the deadline every month. We do not guarantee to update copy accurately unless you comply with this request.
Stogursey News Team reserves the right to edit contributions for length & layout. Please limit yourself to a maximum 500 words. Please supply your contact details so that editing may be agreed with you if necessary and if time allows. If you do not wish your name published please let us know.
Stogursey News is printed free of charge by Hinkley ‘B’Station (EdF) and distributed to every household in the parish by our team of wonderful volunteers. We are very grateful to everyone involved.
- Stogursey News November 2020
- Stogursey News October 2020
- Stogursey News September 2020 CSS and Stogursey News September 2020
- Stogursey News August 2020
- Stogursey News July 2020
- Stogursey News June 2020 and VE Day Celebrations 1995
- Stogursey News May 2020
- Stogursey News April 2020
- Stogursey News March 2020
- Stogursey News February 2020
- Stogursey News December 2019
- Stogursey News November 2019
- Stogursey News October 2019 and Stogursey News October 2019-School
- Stogursey News September 2019 and Stogursey News September 2019 School
- Stogursey News August 2019
- Stogursey News July 2019