- Are you self-isolating?
- Do you need help organising a shopping delivery?
- Do you need a prescription collecting?
- Would you like to chat or some other help?
- Do you live alone and need someone to contact you daily by phone to make sure you are okay?
• Are you an NHS, Emergency Service or other Key Worker?
Do you need practical help from your community so that you can carry on delivering your service to us?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, just call the Helpline numbers and we will put you in touch with a volunteer:
Sukey & Steve 07485350560
Or you can message us on our Facebook Page: Stogursey Community Support Network
Further details can be found on the Stogursey Community Support Network Flyer