- Register to vote by Tuesday 26 November 2019 – if you are not yet registered you can do it here: Register to vote
- Apply to vote by post by 5pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019. Download an Application form
- Apply to vote by proxy by 5pm on Wednesday 4 December 2019
- Notice of Poll Bridgwater and West Somerset Constituency Dec 19
Date of Election: Thursday 12 December 2019
7am – 10pm at St Audries Centre
Residents Tour of Hinkley Point C Site for residents in the neighbouring villages.
Thursday 28 November 2018
The tour will start at 2.30 from Cannington Park & Ride and lasts approximately an hour and a half.
Interested residents should email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details for each visitor
First Name & Surname
Date of Birth
Country of Origin
Brexit Readiness: Defra Food & Farming Briefing
Date: Wednesday 23 October 2019
Time: 12pm – 2pm
Venue: Wessex Pavilions, Royal Bath & West Showground, Prestleigh, Nr Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN
Defra is working with the NFU, the Heart of the South West LEP and Mendip District Council to host a free ‘Ready for Brexit’ event aimed at businesses within the farming, food and drink sectors.
This event is open to all businesses in the Somerset and South West area and will provide information and signposting to the technical support and advice available to help businesses with preparing for Brexit.
Refreshments on arrival.
Registration for the event is through the following link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ready-for-brexit-food-farming-tickets-75825705727
Preparedness and Public Information) Regulations 2019
Come along to find out more about recent legislative changes that could affect these arrangements and provide feedback.
Alternatively, do it online at: www.somerset.gov.uk/reppir.
• Monday, 21st October 2019; 10.00-12.00
St Audries Close Sheltered Housing, Lime Street, Stogursey, TA5 1QU.
• Wednesday, 23rd October 2019; 14.00-1600
• Friday, 25th October 2019; 14.00-16.00
• Saturday, 26th October 2019; 10.00-12.00
David Eccles CBE (Head of Stakeholder Engagement) and Andrew Goodchild (Planning Manager, HPC) of EDF Energy addressed the parish council and members of the public to explain the increase in the optimum number of non-home based HPC workers living in the parish.