STOGURSEY PARISH ALLOTMENTS
At the moment it is still permitted to visit your plot, to take daily exercise on your own or with members of your household, however it is vitally important that you follow all the advice about social distancing and hygiene in the points below and not gather together on site.
We are living through a crisis, the likes of which the county has not experienced since war time. The community spirit that exists on allotment sites is vitally important. Please remember to look out for one another during these very difficult times and take steps to reduce the risk of contagion from covid-19.
DO NOT attend the plot if you or a family member is self-isolating or have coronavirus symptoms.
No un-authorised people are allowed onto the plots for the duration of this emergency.
Tenants should take the following precautionary measures:
- Take a flask of hot water (though cold will also work), soap and paper towels
- Keep hand sanitiser in your pockets and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening the gate and locks
- Wash hands after closing the gate and locks, wipe dry thoroughly with a paper towel and take it with you to dispose at home.
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres. DO NOT gather together for a chat even if you are 2 metres apart
- Ensure children stay within the confines of your plot and do not run around on communal paths and spaces.
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs
- Stay away from vulnerable individuals such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions as much as possible
- If you display any symptoms of coronavirus stay at home and self-isolate for at least 14 days or until symptoms have passed.
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home.
Government advice on coronavirus is update on a regular basis
ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT THE PARISH CLERK
firstname.lastname@example.org / 01278 652534